[Nagiosplug-help] check_nt WMI Perfmon - Virtual Memory Usage Output Problem

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 02:41:23 CET 2007

hi,
you can use a wrappers shell script or an event handler in nagios.

another option (dependent on you Windows client) is to use the MEMUSE
command from check_nt
Both NC_NEt and NS_Client use Virtual memory for this result, I am not sure
what some of the other clients use for this.

Tony Author of NC_NEt