[Nagiosplug-help] check_snmp always returns a WARNING when multiple OIDs are supplied

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest dermoth at aei.ca
Fri Feb 2 09:49:33 CET 2007

On 01/02/07 11:56 PM, Thomas Guyot-Sionnest wrote:

> Could you please try with the latest CVS snapshot? It work on my prod
> box with v1.4.3 (used to work on earlier versions as well) and it works
> on my computer with CVS HEAD as well:

Oh wait I think I get what might be the problem. Can you do the following:

1. run the same check_snmp command that gives you a warning, but add
'-v'. This will turn debug-mode on. Send me the whole output.

2. In the output of check_snmp using the '-v' option, you'll see a
command like '/usr/bin/snmpget [many args there...]'. Copy-paste it to
your terminal and run it. Send me the whole output of that as well.

Thanks,

Thomas