[Nagiosplug-help] Nagios Plugins 1.4.6 released

Ton Voon tonvoon at mac.com
Mon Feb 5 14:49:12 CET 2007

Hi!

This is to announce the availability of Nagios Plugins 1.4.6. This is
a bug fix release, with fixes to check_ntp by Sean Finney and lots of
updates from our two newest team members, Thomas Guyot-Sionnest and
Holger Weiss. Thanks to all our contributors  for the invaluable
patches and bug reports.

Highlights of this release are:
         Reduced number of DNS lookups in check_ping and netutils.c
for IPv6 configurations
         Fixed compile problems with *BSD re: alloca.h
         Fixed Solaris problems with check_swap (tested on Solaris 9)
         Fixed check_swap for HP/UX where swapinfo command was incorrect
         Fixed check_disk inode threshold checks, regressed at r1.4.4.
         Fixed crit/warn for check_disk perf data
         Fixed buffer overflow in check_procs
         Fixed error handling for UNIX sockets in netutils.c
         New -q and -o options for check_by_ssh which are handed over
to ssh(1) as is
         Synced with latest GNUlib
         Fixed check_jabber always returns warning

See the ChangeLog for full details.

Download available at: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?
group_id=29880