[Nagiosplug-help] Question with using the Check_Disk plugin on /var partition

Medaugh, Scott Scott.Medaugh at turner.com
Wed Feb 14 22:07:34 CET 2007

In Code section 2, I ran the command (not through Nagios) with the "-p
/var" setting in the first position and it returned the correct
information.  Also, I tried my Nagios command with the -p as the last
parameter and come up with the same incorrect result.  If it was run
outside of Nagios with the -p option as the last option, it returned the
correct information as well.

Scott Medaugh
CNN News Systems
mailto:scott.medaugh at cnn.com