[Nagiosplug-help] SNMP

D.Parise at iaea.org D.Parise at iaea.org
Mon Feb 26 09:24:32 CET 2007

Dear All,

	I am testing Nagios with SNMP. It's simple and works fine, but
where can I find a basic list of OIDs for various operating system and
hardware? Let's say that I want to check the system parameters as
CPUload, disks and other amenities like that.
I  also need the OIDs for a Juniper Netscreen 5XT
Regards,

Davide Parise

This email message is intended only for the use of the named recipient.
Information contained in this email message and its attachments may be
privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this
communication to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to this
message and then delete it from your system.