[Nagiosplug-help] nagios plugin install error

Steve Gill Steve.Gill at kcom.com
Tue Feb 27 09:55:06 CET 2007

Hi

Could you please help me with installing the Nagios plugins?

I get the following error when I run the configure script:

[root at sfg nagios-plugins-1.4.6]# ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/nagios
--with-nagios-user=nagios --with-nagios-group=nagios
--with-cgiurl=/nagios/cgi-bin

checking for gawk... gawk

configure: error: --with-nagios-user is a deprecated option

Any help would be really appreciated.

Steve

The content of this e-mail and any attachment is private and may be
legally privileged.  If you are not
the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying or forwarding of
this e-mail and//or its
attachments is unauthorised.  If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify the sender by e-
mail and delete this message and any attachments immediately from this
system.

Kingston Communications (HULL) PLC is a public limited company
incorporated in England and Wales
with registration number 02150618 and whose registered office is at 37
Carr Lane, Hull HU1 3RE

118288 - Kingston UK Directory Enquiries. Calls cost 9p per minute + 39p
connection, for up to 3
searches. Calls from mobiles and other networks may vary.