[Nagiosplug-help] Commands to be ran on windows machines remo tely for Nagios

Sameer sonaikar at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 05:25:06 CET 2007

Hi John,

I have written custom script in Perl to check the existence of particular directory.If the directory exists I have to make some manipulation with the name of the directory and send it to Nagios as report.

my current script is working perfectly with "NRPE_NT" but I am searching a way to do this things without using any agent like NRPE_NT on the remote machine.
On Linux machine it is possible to run commands,retrieve data using SSH but how to do the same on windows box?

Sitescope has a facility to login to the remote machine and retrieve the data needed or run a command.

I will be glad to know your opinions.

With regards,
Sameer Sonaikar

John Longland <jlongland at grintek.com> wrote:       Hi  Sameer

 What  "system detail" are you trying to retrieve ??
 I  assume you've looked at the check_nt-plugin??

 JOhn