[Nagiosplug-help] check_nt documentation

John McGivern jmcgivern at harriscomputer.com
Thu Jul 12 22:52:45 CEST 2007

That's a good point.  I should have mentioned that the windows plugin I
found and seems to be used by a lot of people is nsclient++ here:
http://trac.nakednuns.org/nscp/

I've installed this 50 times - it works well and allows you to do all
the usual tests that the check_nt plugin can do.  You have to modify the
nsc.ini file in the package to get it to work correctly.

jm