[Nagiosplug-help] Other check_nt client....

Mark Garcia mark.a.garcia at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 07:57:27 CEST 2007

I use NC_Net for my client. The only downside is the dependency on various
.Net versions (1.1, 2.0) depending on the version of nc_net deployed.
However it does seem to work and it is in active development.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/nc-net

Mark

--

--"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise
your beliefs and your values. I'm not interested in politics like people

--It is "wholly unacceptable," for children to die for lack of cheap
immunizations. "I'm going to spend the rest of my life on this, I'm going to
make that kind of extreme poverty history." Bono (www.one.org)