[Nagiosplug-help] Nagios Plugins 1.4.9

Matthias Eble matthias.eble at mailing.kaufland-informationssysteme.com
Wed Jun 6 10:41:23 CEST 2007

Azhani Ali schrieb:
> Hi Ton
>
> Sorry if I disturb your life but I really need help from someone.
> I did download the new plugin to check harddisk space utilization in windows but after download,
 > I really dunno what to do next. Hope you can teach me how. I did save
the the plugin into
 > the /usr/local/nagios/libexec. But then, that new plugin seem not and
executable file. Im totally lost

Hi,
have I got you right you want to monitor windows hard disk utilizazion?
Or had you downloaded the tarball to windows and then uploaded it to a
Linux/Unix box? In general you should read the README and INSTALL files.

I think that's the best point to start.

Matthias