[Nagiosplug-help] check_sybase

Lalita Drolia ldrolia at bea.com
Mon Jun 25 09:27:07 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to use check_sybase on linux machines from the contrib.
directory. But I am not sure how to configure it.

When I run ./check_sybase it gives me the error-

 Can't locate DBI.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thre

ad-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-m

ulti /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl
/usr/lib/perl5/vend

or_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0
/usr/lib/

perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/5.

8.0 .) at ./check_sybase line 26.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./check_sybase line 26.

Kindly help,

lalita

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.