[Nagiosplug-help] NSClient++ plugin problem (out of bounds)

Angelo Rodriguez angeloportorreal at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 30 18:38:33 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm using NSclient++ with nagios, and all was running ok, until I did a backup on a drive I'm monitoring. I dont know why the nagios web gui is returning this error:

(Return code of 139 is out of bounds)

I can't find anything related to this error on the board, nor anything that makes sense on the web. I tried changing the command to check another drive (C:) on the same server and is working well, then I changed it back to the original drive, and is again giving the error.

Again, this only happens on this server (I have 10 more servers checking drive space) and also exclusively on this drive (T:), and it was working well until I did the backup.

May I post the configs??

Thanks a lot for seeing
- Angelo Rodriguez (angralitux)