[Nagiosplug-help] Alerts flakey

Ezra Radoff ezra at iskoot.com
Wed Mar 7 17:55:09 CET 2007

I understand everthing about the definitions and dependencies. All that is fine.

Explain to me more about paging for hosts.
The alerts that didn't come were hosts not responding critical warnings.
But the critical warnings were service warnings.
Also, why can't you warn for critical host warnings?
I noticed that is not an option. I don't understand that.
It WAS working, BTW.. I think as one person suggested, it's flakiness of the service and not configuration.