[Nagiosplug-help] NRPE install error

Jensen, Palle L c-palle.jensen at verizonbusiness.com
Wed May 16 18:40:57 CEST 2007

Thanks Jamie, I will try that.

________________________________

Make sure that you have openssl installed and then use --with-ssl=[dir]
replacing dir with the path to your openssl library files. Alternatively
you can just disable SSL and lose some functionality ./configure
--disable-ssl

Jamie Learmonth

Palle Jensen wrote:

Hi,

Running Fedora Core 6 - Nagios 2.9 /plugin ver: 1.4.7

We are trying to install the NRPE-2.8b1 daemon, to monitor remote Linux
hosts.

When trying to install i.e. ./configure ,  we get "checking for
ssl...Configure: error: cannot find ssl libraries".

Any ideas on what we've missed and how we can fix this?

Thanks,

Palle

http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/