[Nagiosplug-help] A "is it possible" question about notifications

Robert Finney rfinney at co.jefferson.co.us
Thu May 24 01:22:40 CEST 2007

Hi List,

I have nagios installed and working well (version 2.9).  Recently I have been requested
to change the notifications that I use so that all current contacts continue to
receive e-mail alerts, BUT and here is the catch.  Now one contact group only wants 1 e-mail for
all host and all service alerts.  All other contacts should continue to receive
e-mail alerts as I have then set up.

My question then is; is it possible to set up a group of contacts that only get
a notification of 1 e-mail while all other contacts/contact groups receive notifications in our
case 1 time every 60 min?

Thanks in advance.

Bob