[Nagiosplug-help] [Nagios-users] Monitoring Drupal CMS with Nagios and WebInject

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Tue May 29 05:37:09 CEST 2007

> Does anybody using Nagios for monitoring Drupal CMS deployments?
Nagios
> already has check_http and check_curl plugins but I can only validate
> index.php. I was thinking about test tool called WebInject. It has a

We use webinject to monitor our CMS system, although it is a different
CMS to yours.  It works OK, although it is a bit arcane and awkward to
configure - SiteScope does the job much better (and can easily be
configured to feed into Nagios via SNCA), but costs huge amounts of $.
You need to spend some time configuring the scripts up but after doing
so it works pretty reliably.

Steve