[Nagiosplug-help] Solaris nrpe package & "dont_blame_nrpe"

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 5 11:41:26 CET 2007

Sorry, you'll have to check with your package provider then, or get the
source and compile it yourself with the right build flag to enable this.

However: I consider this usage an extremely bad practice. The better way
of handling this is to predefine your arguments  in nrpe.cfg and  then
call a specific check command  containing those predefined arguments.

Take the hint from the package, and from the config, there is a reason
it's called dont_blame_nrpe(for_your_insecurity).

-h

Hari Sekhon