[Nagiosplug-help] check queue depth

soujanya vadali svadali at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 22:30:38 CET 2007

Hi list

I have a code which checks MQ queue depth. It will check the depth of the queue if we give the parameters in a particular sequence. For example if i execute it like this
 ./queue_depth.sh  QUEUE_MANAGER PORT HOST QUEUE SVRCONN warning-threshold critical-threshold

we will get the result. But if i change the sequence of the parameters it gives me error. Can someone help me write the script for this. Please do let me know if this post is not clear. Any help in this appreciated.

-siladav