[Nagiosplug-help] How and where to install NDOUtils ?

Yana Millis yana.millis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 01:53:45 CET 2007

Hello!

I'm having a bad time installing NDOUtils.
In the installation instructions it says to put the ndoutils files as follows:
ndomod-2x.0 to /usr/local/nagios/bin
ndomod.cfg to /usr/local/nagios/etc
ndo2db-2x to /usr/lcal/nagios/bin
ndo2db.cfg to /usr/local/nagios/etc

now my problem is that the nagios i'm working with was not installed
by me, and it was not a "default" installation
but a package installation. As a result, the nagios installation does
not have either the /bin or the /etc
directories.

So my question is: given that the nagios installation doesn't have
either the bin or the etc directories, where
should I put the ndomod-2x.o, ndomod.cfg, ndo2db-2x, and ndo2db.cfg files ??

Can anybody please shed some light on this and point me in the right direction ?
Thanks a bunch for any feedback,

--yana