[Nagiosplug-help] check_snmp not in source package

Elmar Pigeaud pigeaud at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 23:19:35 CET 2007

Ok, don't know about CentOS packages. We installed from source, which works
fine.
Just checked a debian server where we compiled it as well: (again, don't
know how they translate to rpms)

- libsnmp-base
- libsnmp-dev
- libsnmp-perl
- libsnmp15
- snmp

I remember we had to install extra packages (we were already running other
snmp checks as well), but it was some time ago.

Good luck,