[Nagiosplug-help] Nagios for Citrix Monitoring

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Wed Nov 28 12:52:42 CET 2007

Jagminder Chugh wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> Thanks for the update.
> I did a thorough check for this before sending a mail.

You obviously did not, as my 2 seconds of research found me
166 links to check_citrix from google where at least the 10
first ones had more than enough information to get you
started.

I think we've just about exhausted the possibilities of this
conversation. You're not interested in doing your homework so
I'm not interested in pointing you to which homework to do.

On a side note:
* don't top-post.
* never email a list participant directly unless explicitly
  asked to.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se