[Nagiosplug-help] scan_log missing some bits?

Ayotunde Itayemi Itayemi.A at ng.celtel.com
Tue Sep 18 18:54:56 CEST 2007

Hi All,

I have tried to use scan_log plugin by Sergei Haramundanis but running
it manually fails.
I noticed that the script calls another script by the name of utils.sh
Where can I find this other script (and any others that many be invoked
by that one)
Also is this the best script for scanning /var/adm/messages file on
Solaris for
error messages (e.g., disk going offline, disk bad sectors, link
offline, full filesystens etc)?
Thanks.

Ayotunde Itayemi
08022225919 | Business Systems | IT Technical Support | IS | Technical