[Nagiosplug-help] Attendees of Nagios Konferenz

Ralph.Grothe at itdz-berlin.de Ralph.Grothe at itdz-berlin.de
Mon Sep 24 14:03:32 CEST 2007

Hi Frederik,

meanwhile I have asked my employer and luckilly they are willing
to pay the conference fee for me.

So I will probably also be there.

I still have to settle my accommodation which anyway will be only
the night from Thursday to Friday.
Though they already have reserved a cheap hotel room for me at
some remote place
I would rather like to stay in the hotel that hosts the
conference
because most of the experts will be staying there I assume.
And maybe there is a better chance to mingle during some BoF
after the conference or so,
although the price of 119 EUR (without breakfast) for one night
is really prohibitive.
Hopefully I can persuade my employer that this posh stay is
somewhat justified?

Looking forward to seeing you as well as other list subscribers
there.

Ralph

interesting
> add-ons were presented and some were deployed in
workshop-style.

> see :
> http://www.nagios-wiki.de/doku.php/workshop/2007/start
>
> Frederik
>

> Andreas Ericsson wrote:
> > Ralph.Grothe at itdz-berlin.de wrote:
> >
> >> Hello again,
> >>
> >> I just wanted to enquire if someone of you is going to
attend at
> >> Nagios Konferenz next month?
> >>

> > I'll be there along with another developer from op5 and our
head
> > of development.
> >

> >> http://www.netways.de/nagios_konferenz/y2007/
> >>
> >> I really would have liked to take part
> >> but EUR 700 for a two day event seems way too high a
conference
> >> fee
> >> that I cannot afford from my frugal wage.
> >>

> > Yes, it's definitely a bit steep. I believe its primarily
aimed at
> > companies, or the organizers must be quite insane.
> >

> >> Are there any other, preferably more reasonable Nagios
events,