[Nagiosplug-help] "check_nrpe -H 10.x.x.x -c check_ora_tns" ----> "ERROR: CANNOT DETERMINE ORACL

Vonnahme, Nathan nathan.vonnahme at bannerhealth.com
Tue Apr 1 20:47:30 CEST 2008

Right.  When you run it from the Nagios user's shell, you have a bunch
of environment variables set, but when NRPE runs it it's probably pretty
environmentless, like a script run by crond.

`env - [commands]` simulates how crond or nrpe or xinetd will run your
script so it's a good trick for problems like this.