[Nagiosplug-help] Nagios stopped checking some services after power failure

trevor obba trevor_obba at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 10 18:34:11 CEST 2008

I am running nagios 2.5, we had a power failure in one of
our sites for 23 hours, our nagios server and nagios client machines were
shutdown. Nagios server and it clients were back online after 23 hours. However
nagios is still reporting six clients including sevices as being down and the “Current
State Duration is 23h”. It seems nagios last checked these machine 23 hours ago
when then power failure occurred.

If  I manually runnagios check_ping like ./nagios/libexec/check_ping -H 175.160..75.x -w 100.0,20%-c 500.0,60% -p 5

 It respond with “PINGOK - Packet loss = 0%, RTA = 0.51 ms”

But nagios is still showing service as “Critical”

Like

                                 PING

      CRITICAL
      10-04-2008 10:05:20
      0d 23h 20m 23s
      1/3
      CRITICAL

I have stopped and started nagios but this has not help

Can you help? Please.

http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/