[Nagiosplug-help] [Nagios-users] Nagios stopped checking someservices after powerfailure

Duncan Berriman duncan at dcl.co.uk
Sat Apr 12 12:47:19 CEST 2008

Have you tried using 'Submit passive check result for this service'

And put your output "PINGOK - Packet loss = 0%, RTA = 0.51 ms" in the Check
Output field.

This should reset the service to OK and perhaps get it restarted.

Are you sure no one has disabled the checks, perhaps they were getting
annoyed with the alerts. Check "Disable active checks of this service" is
shown and not "Enable active checks of this service"

Duncan

any issue.