[Nagiosplug-help] compiling on HP-UX 11i V1 PA-RISC

Lou Palladino lou.palladino at fnis.com
Tue Apr 15 14:19:40 CEST 2008

Hi

I have been unsuccessful in compiling the Nagios plug-ins on HP-UX 11.11
PA-RISC.  Is this an unsupported platform?  The configure script seems
to go ok, but make fails at the following:

Making all in lib
Making all in tests
        source='utils_base.c' object='utils_base.o' libtool=no \
        DEPDIR=.deps depmode=hp /bin/sh ../build-aux/depcomp \
        cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I. -I../gl -I../intl
-I../plugins   -I/usr/local/include  -g -c utils_base.c
cpp: "../plugins/common.h", line 224: warning 2002: Redefinition of
param names for macro __attribute__.
cc: "utils_base.c", line 108: error 1649: Illegal integer-pointer
combination for >.
cc: "utils_base.c", line 108: error 1563: Expression in if must be scalar.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.
#

Thanks.
-Lou Palladino

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose,
please be aware that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by
persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.