[Nagiosplug-help] Please help me..... Nagios supports this functionality ??

Aniket Sawant aniketvsawant at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 17:15:22 CEST 2008

*Hello,*

I have installed Nagios 3.0 on Linux system and I'm using mysql database
server.

I have table (table1) in mysql which contains some data and the data will be
inserted into that table after per unit time interval and another table
(table2) contains threshold values for table1 values.

For eg:

Table1                                                        Table2
========================                  =============================
ServiceId           averagetime(s)                     Accepted
Warning         Rejected
1                      0.05
0.05                0.075             0.10
2                      0.10
3                      0.09

I want to send a notification for table1 values if that value exceeds table2
threshold values.

In the above scenario, On 2nd record i want to send a notification to a
specific group/contact.

Is there any way to send a notification on specific column value in mysql.
or there is any plug-in which can support custom query.
Does nagios support this type of functionality?...
Please help me.......

Awaiting for your reply...

*Thanks,
Aniket.*