[Nagiosplug-help] NRPE and NagiosGraph

Abhishek Dhamija abhishek.dhamija at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 00:06:35 CEST 2008

Hi

I am very new at Nagios and am overwhelmed with the amount of options that
Nagios provides.

I am currently monitoring few Solaris 10 boxes remotely from an Ubuntu
Desktop using NRPE and have written few basic plugins for them.

Now, i want to generate graphs like cacti for them. I want to know how can i
get data from NRPE and generate graphs using nagiosgrapher.

All the tutorials i came across do not mention NRPE. Can anyone point out
any links or tutorials for the same or comment on how to go about it. As per
the articles i read on the internet nagiosgraph is a good choice. I am open
to other tools as well.

Kindly help.

Thank you,
AbkDj