[Nagiosplug-help] Tomcat Service

pavan kumar rrvkumar at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 6 12:46:35 CEST 2008

Hi ,

Is this the first time you are using nrpe,or it is working when u are checking for other commands.

If you are using nrpe for the first time ensure that when u compile nrpe you have compiled with

./configure --enable-command-args --with-ssl=/usr/sfw/ --with-ssl-lib=/usr/sfw/lib/ --with-log-facility

Still problem continues .... let me know exactly how you are executing the tomcat command and the related nrpe configuration.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan R