[Nagiosplug-help] Disabling services on specific hosts

Grant Lowe glowe at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 15 19:59:54 CET 2008

Hi All,

I have five servers that I want to monitor basic stuff for.  I have check for file system usage on /, /usr/, etc.  I also check swap space.  I want to check SMTP on four of the five servers.  But for some reason I can't seem to stop monitoring on the fifth host.  It keeps on showing up as connection refused (which it should as I don't have mail enabled on the machine).

This is nrpe v 2.10, and server is nagios 3.0.3.

Any and all help is appreciated!