[Nagiosplug-help] nagios http string

a a fantice at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 07:46:07 CET 2008

Hi!

I think problem is in WEB server result. Because when url is given server
check on "my controller" and gives back result as:

"lon.LekRC.Subsystem_1.LC0800.[1].nvoSwitch_1#state=0"

and this can take 1-2 second.

And so Nagios check url for string and because is not there immediately
gives back that string not found. I have check with "-m 1". And response was
that is nothing there.

So the question is if it's possible to have put some delay in string check?

Thank you!

Regards, Borut