[Nagiosplug-help] check_nt returning bogus values

Mark Garcia mark.a.garcia at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 00:06:16 CET 2008

Jeremy,

In response, this is not an isolated case. I have the same problem with a
few of my windows servers. i am running Nagios 2.9 and NC_Net (2.28-4.1) and
have the same exact issue. I believe this has happened because one of the
core perflib .dll files has been replaced with an older/incompatible one.
the boxes in question were working fine until we installed MS Commerce
Server and then these went to hell. On the same boxes i am also not able to
get CPU, Memory, or Uptime to return correct information.

Here was one suggestion that was made:
http://www.meulie.net/portal_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?7566

Mark

Message: 6