[Nagiosplug-help] Check_snmp_win plugin

ronw at paradise.net.nz ronw at paradise.net.nz
Tue Jul 29 04:27:49 CEST 2008

I am having problems with check_snmp_win.pl plugin. I want to check that certain
services are running on a Windows server. I have a windows server 2003 sp1
running here and checking services work fine, however I have built a new server
and the only difference is that I have added sp2 which gives a slightly newer
snmp.exe
The plugin no longer works and gives this error:
ERROR: Process name table : Requested table is empty or does not exist.

Is there a problem with this plugin working with the newer version of snmp.exe
and if so does anyone have a work around.

Thanks
-
Ron Wilson