[Nagiosplug-help] URGENT help required

kyle smith kyles at apple.com
Thu Jul 31 15:55:32 CEST 2008

You can write your own plugin (in almost any language) to check for
those conditions and return the proper error code and text string.
It's easy!

#!/bin/ksh

< insert your code to check conditions and set the
performance_counter variable here >

if [[ $performance_counter -eq 2 ]]; then
	print "System OK"
	exit 0
fi
if [[ $performance_counter -eq 0 ]]; then
	print "System critical"
	exit 2
fi

good luck