[Nagiosplug-help] Error with configuring service

George Griffith georgewgriffith at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 11:27:37 CEST 2008

I use a service with the following command:

check_device!-H 217.x.x.x-C nxxxxxca -o ifOperStatus.xxxx

Everything appears to work fine. Both from within Nagios and from the Bash shell. However, when I temporarily force the line down, there is no change as illustrated in the following images:

http://exkn.co.uk/img/nag1.gifhttp://exkn.co.uk/img/nag2.gif

Am I making a obvious error? I use Centreon to configure Nagios but I doubt this has any effect on the actual functionality.

Thanks in advance!