[Nagiosplug-help] Problems with the check_snmp_printer-Plugin re. Performance data in Nagios

greiffenberg at kingmedia.de greiffenberg at kingmedia.de
Wed Jun 4 16:02:34 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I've got a bit of a problem with the check_snmp_printer-Plugin.
It's all working fine when executed directly from the shell:

"check_snmp_printer.sh 192.168.1.X <SNMP_COMM_STRING> PAGECOUNT" is
providing a correct response incl. perf-data:
"OK Pagecount is 182192|Pages=182192;;;"

In Nagios however, the result (which is stored within a variable in the
plugin) is omitted:

Status Information:OK Pagecount is
Performance Data:Pages=;;;

Any ideas as to why that is? All other plugins provide exactly the same
information in Nagios as they do in the shell...
I haven't changed the plugin manually and couldn't find any obvious reason
so far, nor did I find other complains so it generelly seems to be working
fine...

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Dennis