[Nagiosplug-help] Graphs for Network Switches

Sergio Belkin sebelk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:50:44 CEST 2008

Hi
I'd want to get graphs from throughput, packets, errors, etc of each
port from about 30 network switches.

Say each network switch has 26 ports. Currently I am using check_snmp
to obtain "plain data" but I'd want to make a "graph template" and
then replicate for the rest of the ports and the network switches. In
other words I don't wanna make to do 26x30 graph by hand, I want to
automatize that task.
Also, I'd want to modify snmp output, for example, convert bits into Kbytes.

How can I do that? What plugins should I use? Does make sense use mrtg or cacti
along with nagios?

Thanks in advance!!
Open Kairos http://www.openkairos.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com