[Nagiosplug-help] plugin backup exec

Steven Coenegrachts scoenegrachts at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 22:22:35 CEST 2008

Sorry, I was a little bit confused. The first impression was a bit
overwhelming, but when I opend my own .cfg files and red them step by
step, everything went clear to me.

But there's just one thing, what do I have to install on the backupexec
server (it is a windows server). For monitoring windows, I use nsclient.
Is there also a client for backupexec?