[Nagiosplug-help] check_nt counter with coma problem

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 00:31:38 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am not sure what Windows Plugin you are using with Check_nt,
this may not be completly a problem with check_nt

But NC_NEt has a new update that deals with NON standard ASKII characters,
(the problem you posed)
Email me direct and I will send you a test copy of it(if you want to try
it), I need a little more testing before anouncing a release

Tony (Author of NC_NEt)