[Nagiosplug-help] check_ldaps plugin

David Nuttall davenut86 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 20:30:20 CEST 2008

Hello,
I'm trying to set up so I can use the check_ldaps plugin, and when I run it from the command line it works fine.  I type in
./check_ldaps -H somehostname -b dc=somename,dc=somename,dc=somename.

It works great, but when I try to define a service it gives me an error saying "Could not init startTLS at port 389!".
I defined my command as
define command{
        command_name    check_ldaps
        command_line    $USER1$/check_ldaps -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -T -b "dc=name,dc=name,dc=name"
        }
but it won't work.  I do define the service as well. So any ideas on what I'm doing wrong would be helpful.

David