[Nagiosplug-help] problem with nrpe

Seth Simmons ssimmons at cymfony.com
Wed Mar 19 23:21:52 CET 2008

netstat shows it is listening, there is no firewall, I can telnet on
5666.
I tried another machine with the same results.
What log is it referring to when it says 'check remote server logs for
error messages'?
A check_nrpe on the local machine works fine.

I do have one machine that is working...will compare config files and
check for any differences I may have missed.