[Nagiosplug-help] Compiling Plugins on Tru64 5.1B

Ciro Iriarte cyruspy at gmail.com
Tue May 13 09:07:12 CEST 2008

> > I'll try to build the latest CVS Head and report back, we still have a
> > few Alpha servers around but no for long as we're migrating to
> > SPARC/Solaris. You can add one of your servers to Tinderbox
> > (http://nagiosplugins.org/tinderbox) and send reports, Ton Voon helped
> > me a lot with this particular issue.
> >
> > Ciro

Ok, just tried to compile today's HEAD
(http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net/snapshot/) with gcc, it works, only
the tests failed. The build log should appear at tinderbox's status
page (http://tinderbox.altinity.org/nagiosplug/status.html).

Try with the latest HEAD. I guess you do "./configure; make all",
right?.If you're out of luck I could send you the binaries.

Ciro