[Nagiosplug-help] NRPE and monitoring specify port

jendan at tiscali.cz jendan at tiscali.cz
Mon May 19 10:05:41 CEST 2008

Hello,
please, could somebody help me?
I am running nagios, and have configured it to monitoring a server with OS
Linux. I can monitor CPU Load, Processes ets. And now I want to monitor an
Oracle, but i want to monitor it only as a port. I want to check specify
port if is he alive or not. There is a 3 services that i want to watch, and
they have own number of port, Oracle has 1521, EnterpriseMngr1 has port 1158,
and EnterpriseMngr2 has 5500. And I only want to check their status. And
maybe their response time.
Is this some simple possible?
Many thanks for help

Jan
jendan at tiscali.cz

Sleva 10% na havarijní pojištění při sjednání on-line. Rychle, pohodlně,
jednoduše!
http://ad-sc.tiscali.com/adclick/CID=0003036b0000000000000000/SITE=CZ.TISCALI/AREA=NEWSLETTER.HOME/POS=L