[Nagiosplug-help] wap interface doesn't allow for acknowledging service problem

Gil Vidals gvidals at gmail.com
Thu May 29 19:39:15 CEST 2008

Even though I'm logged in as nagiosadmin to my wml (wap) browser, I
cannot acknowledge any service problems. I keep getting this error:

    You're not authorized to commit that command

Aknowledging via my blackberry use to work before I upgraded from
Nagios 2.9 to 3.x

Does any one know what the problem is? Could it be a config setting in
cgi.cfg that needs updating. I looked through cgi.cfg, but it looked
good to me.

Thanks,

--Gil Vidals

gil.vidals at nixracks.com