[Nagiosplug-help] (Return code of 127 is out of bounds - plugin may be missing)

Andy Shellam andy-lists at networkmail.eu
Sun Oct 12 11:35:06 CEST 2008

Grant,

Have you checked the permissions of check_nrpe on your Nagios host as I
suggested?  Also when running check_nrpe from the server's console, are
you running it as the Nagios user?

Also check that the path to the plugin in Nagios is correct - return
code 127 means the plugin doesn't exist, or cannot be executed (e.g.
permissions.)

Andy