[Nagiosplug-help] (Return code of 127 is out of bounds - plugin may be missing)

Justin Amburn justinjoseph24 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 18:11:53 CEST 2008

Grant, try to setup the check so it's not sending any args from nagios
or looking for any ARGS on the remote host, just so you can troubleshoot
it. ie.

on nagios server:

$USER1$/check_nrpe -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -c check_disk

Once you get a working response, you can start adding in a few ARGS.

Good luck.

Justin