[Nagiosplug-help] check_http gets 403 but not when run from command line.

Steve Woods steve at onsightit.com
Thu Oct 16 23:40:44 CEST 2008

I believe I resolved it.  I changed the host name from localhost to the real hostname, but did not change the IP address.  See bad config below.

Thanks,
Steve

Localhost.cfg:
# Define a host for the local machine

define host{
        use                     linux-server            ; Name of host template to use
                                                        ; This host definition will inherit all variables that are defined
                                                        ; in (or inherited by) the linux-server host template definition.
        host_name               real_host_name
        alias                   real_host_name
        address                 127.0.0.1
        }