[Nagiosplug-help] check_tcp bug in nagios v1.4.11

Andy Shellam andy-lists at networkmail.eu
Thu Oct 23 23:55:26 CEST 2008

Hi Matthias,

While I agree with you about the status code and that this isn't a bug,
I also agree that all the plugins have a standard format for reporting
output (i.e. check_name status - output text.)  Something like "TCP
CRITICAL - Connection refused on port 1234" is more useful and fits the
"expected standard" of the other plugins, than just "Connection refused".

Andy