[Nagiosplug-help] Nagios Alert

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Mon Sep 8 14:44:36 CEST 2008

Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to have a nagios  alert whenever the url http://example.com:7501 is
> not reachable from the below IPs
>
> 192.168.0.1
> 192.168.0.2
> 192.168.0.3

You really don't need to tell us how you're configuring Nagios. In
fact, doing so can prove to be a security risk as you're inevitably
giving up information about your network to a very public list.

Since you didn't ask any questions, I'll just assume you sent that
email without actually thinking through what it is you want. Since
that's the case, I won't scold you for not reading the documentation
before sending emails to this list either.

However, it might well be that the most profitable hour you spend
this year will be used to read all of the following document once:

Thank you for not wasting my time, or the time of other list
participants.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se